Dan is a multidisciplinary designer and art director based in New York City with over 10 years of experience working in theater, live events and experiential marketing. He currently holds the title of Art Director at productionglue, an award-winning experiential marketing agency. Before linking up with glue, Dan spent several years as a self-employed scenic designer working on various theatrical productions throughout NYC.
Dan utilizes his wide range of skills in environmental, scenic, 3D and 2D design to help brands bring their most ambitious creative visions to life and prides himself on his ability to find innovative solutions to complex problems in collaboration with internal teams and external partners alike.
While working at glue Dan has contributed to countless projects helping to conceptualize and execute some of the most memorable storytelling moments across a wide range of mediums for some of the world’s most notable brands including Nike, Verizon, WarnerMedia, Group Nine and Bloomberg to name a few.
- Art Direction
- Scenic & Environmental Design
- 3D Design & Visualization
- Drafting & Technical Drawing
- Spatial Planning & Layout
- Graphic Design
- productionglue (Aug 2021 - Present) - Art Director
- productionglue (Jun 2019 - Aug 2021) - Senior Designer
- productionglue (Oct 2014 - Jun 2019) - Associate Technical Director + Draftsperson
- Self-Employed (Oct 2010 - May 2017) - Scenic + Environmental Designer